Saturday, July 14, 2012

FINALLY chocolate chip cookies

I don't know what my problem is, but I have not been able to make good chocolate chip cookies...ever.  Seriously, they are always too flat or too hard or too disgusting.  I found this recipe on pinterest and FINALLY they worked out.  Jack came home from being on overnight call and the first thing he said was, "Oh, you learned how to make cookies!"  So here is the recipe, I have to post it here so I don't lose it!


1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
preheat oven to 375* . cream together butter and sugar. beat in eggs and vanilla. in a seperate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture. add chocolate chips and stir in. spoon and drop onto ungreased cookie sheet. bake 9 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment